- Mother is frazzled from all the pushing, prodding, and preparing she had to do prior to arriving.
- Dad just wants to get it over with, but acts mildly supportive to avoid the wrath of Mom.
- Kids have been threatened with the loss of TV, Wii, or social life.
- Teenagers act as if they’ve been led to the slaughter.
- Children have their attention for about 3 minutes — even with the bribes the parents gave them.
There are always exceptions, but I really find this to be typical. So is Mom’s dream of a priceless family portrait doomed?
Not at Ego Studios. We have the patience, personality and persistence to create a memory with you.
The holidays are coming and the studio is booking up quickly. Contact us to discuss a package that is perfect for you.